ADVANCED TRAINING COURSES FOR CERTIFIED TEACHERS
Advanced training courses are proposed for teachers who are already certified, level 1, in professional development.
Advanced training courses for teachers already certified Level I. We will use the syllabus, Level 2, programmes and series construction will be studied at a rate of 4 weekends per year, both in practice and in teaching. These advanced training courses are only for teachers who are already certified in the Iyengar method. Those who wish to do so can also prepare for the assessments. But this is not the purpose of these sessions.
- Saturday: 11am-1pm (general course participation) and 3pm-7pm (teaching)
- Sunday: 8.30am – 12pm (practice) and 1.30pm – 4pm (teaching)
- 180 € per weekend or 620€ for the four courses.
- 8-9 January 2022 Syllabus Niveau II
- 26 -27 February 2022 Syllabus Niveau II
- 21 – 22 May 2022 : Principles of manual adjustments, with ropes and walls
- 8- 9 October 2022 Principles of manual adjustments, with ropes and walls
- 26 – 27 November : 2022 Principles of manual adjustments, with ropes and walls
- 14 – 15 January 2023 Principles of manual adjustments, with ropes and walls
- 18- 19 March 2023
ATTENTION: to participate registrations must be confirmed at least one month before the date of the planned internship. To register, please first send your request by email and wait for a confirmation from us before sending us the registration form below.
Once the confirmation received, this form will have to be sent to us by mail, accompanied by a check of payment of the down payments (50% cashed at the end of the training course), with the order of the CENTER OF YOGA IYENGAR, with the following address
Centre de Yoga Iyengar, 19 Place Sébastopol, 13004 MARSEILLE
IYENGAR® YOGA, A GUARANTEE OF QUALITY
In recent years, we have witnessed a This leads to an increase in the number of yoga styles and practitioners.In the midst of all this excitement, how has Iyengar® Yoga managed to regularly integrate many practitioners and teachers while maintaining its essence, ethics and integrity?