Stéphane Lalo is invited to Adrasan, Turkey, for an all-level course, from the 15th until the 21st of September 2019.
To get further information, please contact Aidan Love from Heliotrope : email@example.com
Christian Pisano, Senior Advanced teacher based in Nice, is invited to teach a in-depth workshop at the Centre de Yoga Iyengar in Marseille.
Programme of the workshop
Friday 24th of January (5pm-8pm)
The peacefulness savour (Vishranti)
Saturday 25th of January (10am-1pm et 4pm-7pm)
L’incantation de l’ouest (Paschimakriya)
Sunday 26th of January (9am-12am et 2pm-5pm)
Le ventre du poisson : introduction aux Vyoman (firmaments), lieux de contemplations (Adhara) et ligatures (Bandha).
Teachers and advanced practionners.
Participation and registration
Participation fee : 250 €.
To participate, fill up our registration form and send it back to the following address :
Centre de Yoga Iyengar de Marseille
19 Place Sébastopol
All levels, after three years of practice minimum.
Friday 13th : 18h-21h
Saturday 14th : 10h-13h and 15h-17h
Sunday 15th : 9h-12h and 14h-16h
200 € for two days and a half
80 € for one day
50 € for the Friday night
David Meloni began practicing Iyengar® yoga in 1996.
Since 2003 he returns regularly to Pune, India, to study at the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute and holds a Senior Advanced certificate.
David Meloni is the director of the IYENGAR® YOGA Rahasya Center in Florence, Italy, where he currently teaches.
He leads teacher training programs and conducts seminars in Italy and abroad.
Stéphanie Quirk Therapeutics Workshops. Next session : 3rd 6th October 2020 : The energetic embodiment 2 – metabolism, absorbtion, elimination and vital heat – this workshop is working much more closely with problems that the teacher commonly encounters such as diabetes, disturbances in digestion, absorbtion, and elimination.
The Yoga Iyengar Center in Marseille, France, is glad to invite Iyengar teacher Stephanie Quirk for a series of eight workshops about Yoga Therapeutics. These 4-days training courses will give participants a deeper understanding of the effects of each asanas on a healing process. Workshops are open to certified teachers from Base 2 level. Only modules 7 & 8 required a level of Jnr Int 2 or above. Classes are held in english.
Subjects of the Workshops
Each workshop is an individual module. Prior attendance to previous modules is not required.
List of subjects :
- The Karmendriyas 1 – Feet, Knees and Hips
- The Karmendriyas 2 – Arms, Shoulders and the Upper Spine
- The Core, the spine – Lower back
- The energetic embodiment 1 – the work of bring “Life”, health of the vital organic body.
- The energetic embodiment 2 – metabolism, absorbtion, elimination and vital heat – this workshop is working much more closely with problems that the teacher commonly encounters such as diabetes, disturbances in digestion, absorbtion, and elimination.
- The energetic embodiment 3 – The role of apana vayu. Known in its role to throw the wastes out of the body, but is also responsible for the holding.
- Acquiring the state of calm neutrality: learning to tune for balance – how to work with students who are struggling with systemic imbalances – the state of inner-pervading tension, Balances of the endcocrine and of the nervous systems ***
- Listening – Seeing – Realising : the senses of perception and the Overseer of them, the mind ***
380 € the four days sessions.
One day, Saturday : 105 €
Two days, Saturday and Sunday : 210 €
Three days, Saturday, Sunday and Monday : 315 €
( Please note that partial participation will only be possible following this planning )
- Day 1 – Introduction of the topic.
- Day 2 – The practice and aspects of observation.
- Day 3 – Adjustments and adaptations of asanas.
- Day 4 – Therapy application.
Saturday and Sunday 10.00 -13.00 and 15.00 – 17.30
Monday : 09.30 – 12.30 and 14.30 – 17.00
Tuesday 09.00 – 11.30 and 13.30 – 16.00
Please fill and send back the Registration form.
The Yoga Iyengar Center in Marseille (France)
19, place Sébastopol 13004 Marseille – Tel. : 04 91 34 15 25