Yoga Therapeutics Workshops with Stephanie Quirk SEPT-OCT 2018
Stéphanie Quirk Therapeutics Workshops. Next session : 29th September – 2nd October 2018 : The energetic embodiment 1 – the work of bring “Life”, health of the vital organic body.
The Yoga Iyengar Center in Marseille, France, is glad to invite Iyengar teacher Stephanie Quirk for a series of eight workshops about Yoga Therapeutics. These 4-days training courses will give participants a deeper understanding of the effects of each asanas on a healing process. Workshops are open to certified teachers from Base 2 level. Only modules 7 & 8 required a level of Jnr Int 2 or above. Classes are held in english.
Subjects of the Workshops
Each workshop is an individual module. Prior attendance to previous modules is not required.
List of subjects :
- The Karmendriyas 1 – Feet, Knees and Hips
- The Karmendriyas 2 – Arms, Shoulders and the Upper Spine
- The Core, the spine – Lower back
- The energetic embodiment 1 – the work of bring “Life”, health of the vital organic body.
- The energetic embodiment 2 – metabolism, absorbtion, elimination and vital heat – this workshop is working much more closely with problems that the teacher commonly encounters such as diabetes, disturbances in digestion, absorbtion, and elimination.
- The energetic embodiment 3 – The role of apana vayu. Known in its role to throw the wastes out of the body, but is also responsible for the holding.
- Acquiring the state of calm neutrality: learning to tune for balance – how to work with students who are struggling with systemic imbalances – the state of inner-pervading tension, Balances of the endcocrine and of the nervous systems ***
- Listening – Seeing – Realising : the senses of perception and the Overseer of them, the mind ***
Module 4 : Saturday 29th September until Tuesday the 2nd of October 2017 : The energetic embodiment 1 – the work of bring “Life”, health of the vital organic body.
Session in 2019 :
Module 5 : Saturday 27 th until Tuesday the 1 st of October 2019 ( module 5 )
380 € the fours days sessions.
One day, Saturday : 105 €
Two days, Saturday and Sunday : 210 €
Three days, Saturday, Sunday and Monday : 315 €
( Please note that partial participation will only be possible following this planning )
- Day 1 – Introduction of the topic.
- Day 2 – The practice and aspects of observation.
- Day 3 – Adjustments and adaptations of asanas.
- Day 4 – Therapy application.
Saturday and Sunday 10.00 -13.00 and 15.00 – 17.30
Monday : 09.30 – 12.30 and 14.30 – 17.00
Tuesday 09.00 – 11.30 and 14.30 – 16.00
Please fill and send back the Registration form.
The Yoga Iyengar Center in Marseille (France)
19, place Sébastopol 13004 Marseille – Tel. : 04 91 34 15 25