This training concerns students with at least three years of regular practice of Iyengar yoga, and wishing to share the teaching in regular classes or simply wishing to deepen their own practice and knowledge of yoga .
- Teacher training 2014-2017
- Deepening for already certified Intro teachers, preparation to the levels Junior levels 1, 2 and 3 .
- Teacher training planned Autumn 2017 – Autumn 2020 , please contact us
Teacher training 2017-2020 : 8 week ends a year , plus a week in residential in August at the Tardoun.
- 2017- 2018: 1st year of pre-training: Foundation.
- 2018 2019: Training BASE I (internal evaluation in autumn 2019)
- 2019 2020: Education CORE II (final exam scheduled for autumn 2020)
Course Dates of pre-training:
EVALUATION : JUNE 2017
The dates will be online soon, place will be limited at 15 students
PARTICIPATION : 1500 € + membership in the Association 30 €
Cycles of deepening for certified teachers.
(Can be used to prepare the Junior levels 1, 2 and 3)
(Saturday from 11h to 13h and 15h to 19h and Sunday from 9am to 12pm and from 14h to 17h) – deepening of courses for teachers to prepare for Junior Level 1, 2 and 3 (only for certified teachers). The three levels will be studied together at 4 weekends per year.
Monday : 11h-13h participation to the general class
15h-19h : teaching
Sunday : 9h to 12h : practice
14h to 17h : teaching
- € 130,
- 4 courses: € 480
- membership association € 30
Next course dates of the year 2017:
21 and 22 January , 24th and 25th of June ,18th and 19 th of November
CAUTION : To participate entries must be confirmed at least one month before the date of the qualifying period.